Sunday, March 27, 2005

Me in a Nutshell

Ok.. with all the all about me blogs going on thought I would jump on the bandwagon.. here goes everything you wanted to know about Tammy but were afraid to ask.. you will most likely be bored to tears by the end of the list.. my apologies in advance..
1. I am 36 a fact I don't have a problem with.
.2. I am not a natural redhead I should have been with my personality so loreal makes the corrections
3. My children mean everything to me..
4. I love the people I love with all that I am.
5. Music is as much a part of me as breathing
6. I miss Florida
7. I am a native of Kentucky (Lexington) to be exact
8. I love my hometown...
9. I was married at 16 the first time and was married for 18 yrs.
10. I spoil my kids.
11. Ron is my angel.. My heart.. My Poet..
12. I feel 20 most of the time
13. I am fiercly independent..
14. I am strong willed
15. I don't like inactivity
16. I actively hate liars and sneaky people
17. Laziness bugs me
18. I will go out of my way to help someone..
19. I think mostly with my heart
20. Number 19 gets me into trouble
21. I am a democrat on most issues
22. I am a feminist
23. I am also old fashioned
24. I don't like TV for the most part
25. I do love movies
26. I read about 4 to 5 novels a week sometimes at the same time
27. I have owned more cars than I can count
28. I currently drive a Chevy Astro, Lincoln Towncar, or Oldsmobile Bravada
29. My first car was a 1969 Grand Prix
30. My favorite color has always been pink
31. I believe in magic
32. I believe that children need fantasy
33. I am a Kentucky Wildcats fan
34. I love basketball and football
35. My favorite football team is the Denver Broncos..
36. My favorite basketball team is the Orlando Magic
37. I hate depending on someone else to pay my bills or support me
38. I am grateful that Ron understands this
39. I do not fit any mold
40. I am a redneck
41. I am not a rasist
42. I hate to ask for help
43. I don't like not working
44. I am prone to depression
45. I don't let it get me down long
46. I am happy about having a grandbaby in Nov..
47. I am not happy about my 16 yr old daughter being pregnant
48. I think my mother was one of the most beautiful women ever
49. I think my daughters are going to be even more beautiful
50. I am stubborn
51. I am a bit ditzy at times
52. I used to be fat
53. I am not fat now. but I am still me
54. I am glad that my ex husband and I don't fight all the time anymore
55. I wish he would be more in contact with the kids
56. I understand why he isn't
57. I have 7 children I love them all ..
58. My nails are fake.. but I have really short fingers so they look better with nails
59. I am 5'8 inches tall..
60. I love being tall
61. I love rings..
62. I don't wear much makeup even when going out.
63. I have 2 degrees one in Business Admin.. and one in Computer Science
64. I am also a licensed hairstylist and nail tech
65. I wear a 34a bra..
66. I don't have a butt either
67. I have enough hips to make up for it
68. I love to snuggle with Ron
69. My favorite food is whatever we make in the kitchen
70. I still love food.. just can't eat much of it
71. It sometimes pisses me off that I can't eat much.
72. I am a loyal friend and a formidible enemy
73. I often act based on feelings rather than logic
74. I believe in the possiblity of UFO's
75. I believe in the bible.
76. I think the world is over all a wonderful place
77. I have been homeless, hungry, and at rock bottom
78. I am still here.
79. I know there is more to me than this list.. but my wrist is killing me.. anything else anyone wants to know.. keep reading my blog or hell e mail me and ask.. I am overall pretty friendly.. Have a good one all..

1 comment:

Ron Simpson said...

looking over that partial list .. and I am kinda partial to numbers 11, 13, 19, 31, 68, & 78 .. and all the others that you didnt mention .. you are my heart ..