Thursday, March 10, 2005

Almost the Weekend

It has been a pretty good day.. I didn't really have anything on my agenda to do to day other than pay one bill and clean house.. I knew that my daily plan could and would most likely change before the morning was half done.. but I still figured I might be able to sneak in a nap today..

The morning started out in it's usual way.. with one exception.. I didn't pack Ron's lunch last night so I had to do it this morning.. no sweat.. other than that I got up.. let the dogs out.. sent Ron off to work.. begged, pleaded and threatened Chelsea out of bed.. got them off to school.. and then my day's plan changed..

Jordan needed to go get his paycheck from the company that he was working for.. so we went out there only to find that the checks were not in yet.. I know I know.. I should have called.. but I don't always do what I should do... from there we went to pay the gas bill.. of all of our bills this is the one that I hate the most.. From our bill alone we could finance the government of a small third world company.. anyway..that done.. we returned home.. where I did a little.. and I mean very little housework.. and basically bs'ed around online for a bit.. then I realized.. Nap time...

After an hour and a half I awoke.. we headed back out to get Jordan's check..(yes we called first this time)... from there it was a quick stop at Walmart only to find that they don't cash checks from this company.. boy that is encouraging.. so we wound up driving all the way across town to the bank it was drawn on.. Jordan got cat and dog food.. and some other essential things that he needed for himself and Sierra.. and we rushed back across town to get Kyle from school..

We have now made it home.. and I did a bit more cleaning..(guilt set in) and decided to sit down and blog a bit.. If I miss a day's blogging now days I feel like I have forgotten an important part of my day.. anywho.. It is almost time to pick up miss Chella.. so.. for now.. I'm outta here..

Y'all have fun..

No comments: