Monday, March 14, 2005

It's About Time

I realized something in reading over past blogs.. I tend to tell time by what kid needs me to drop them off or pick them up .. I don't need a watch.. I seem to have this internal clock that tells me.. Kyle time.. or Chelsea time.. I am not sure when this happened.. I don't know when I started living my life according to everyone else's schedule.. It might have been when I first became a mom...It could have been when I still had a professional life.. I don't know.. but it is getting pretty bad.. sierra asked me a little while ago what time it was.. My answer was.. 10 minutes til Kyle.. I need serious help..

Ok.. now that that is out of my system... today has been a busy run around town sorta day.. My dryer had a heart attack over the weekend.. spewed lint all over my laundry room and refused to dry any more clothes.. With doing the laundry for 6 people I do feel for the thing.. however I need it to work.. so first thing this morning I was off looking for another dryer..dang those things are expensive... anyway.. in the midst of that.. Ron's dad called me to go downtown and get an eviction notice for one of his tenants.. growing up poor.. being on the other side of an eviction is new for me.. anywho.. I went downtown (looney lex drivers) and got told that I cannot file without his written permission.. so I had to go get him to sign a POA for me to do this for him.. and get it notarized.. the girl at the bank thought i was a little crazy asking her to come outside and do the notarization.. Dad didn't have his walker with him and couldn't make it inside.. but she was cool about it.. it is a beautiful day today.. That done we rushed back downtown.. (more idiots) and finally filed the paperwork.. I get to appear in court for him next week... I don't know if i got promoted from daughter in law to apt mgr.. or if i am being punished for something.. ok. I'm kidding.. I don't mind doing it at all .. I get tired of cleaning and running all over town for nothing....

None of this however solved my dryer dilema.. so.. I stopped at a few more places on my way home.. one place I stopped there was a really nice man.. he told me how to check my dryer to see if it was clogged.. I pulled the hose off the back and.. well all I can say is GROSSSSS.. that was disgusting.. the good news is.. I found 3.74 in change I gave it to Jordan for helping me pull the dang thing out from the wall... and for sticking his hand up in the hose.. and for helping me clean up the mess that was left after all the change sorting was done..I started it up and put some clothes in it.. they should be done in about 10 minutes or so.. actually I guess that would be Chelsea time.. hopefully they are dry and we won't have to buy another dryer.... uh oh.. there is the buzzer.. wish me luck..

2 comments:

Ron Simpson said...

here it is .. lunch on wednesday .. Where is my Tammy blog fix ??

Ron Simpson said...

I see that the time thing is still messed up .. it is really 12:08