Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Under The Pier

Looking out over the expanse of violet blue..
Warm breezes caress my skin in an embrace..
Salty kisses from the ocean's mist gently touch my face..
The breath of the sea blows it's fingers through my hair..

Cool waters rushing in to tickle my toes..
Melting the sands like brown sugar..
To carry it over to some distant shore
On the other side of the horizon..

Is there some other lover of the night..
Gazing across the magnificent water..
Seeking solace, finding comfort..
Peeking out from under their pier

Smiling back at me..

Tammy S.
March 23, 2005




This was brought about by a picture on another blog..
GUARDED LILLY

Ron told me that she wanted people to write about the pic and post it to their own blogs and leave her a link .. so here ya go.. hope you enjoy...

Have a good day...

No comments: