Sunday, March 13, 2005

Great Weekend

It has been a wonderful weekend so far.. Ron is feeling better.. other than sounding like he is about to hack up a lung every now and then he is better.. The kids have been mostly well behaved over the weekend.. no major drama for anyone..

Other than Sierra is trying to quit smoking.. Jordan has been supportive of her quitting.. he doesn't want her smoking while she is pregnant.. and since this is his child too.. I have to support his decision to not provide her with cigarettes.. and I won't provide them either..she is ticked about this decision on our part but she will get over it.. I quit with all 4 of mine..

Anyway.. Ron and I went to dinner Friday night and then watched part of the KY game with Russ and Gary.. then we came home to bed where we have pretty much stayed the entire weekend.. It has been like a mini vacation for us.. I like it.. but then again what woman wouldn't like staying in bed most of the weekend with the man that she loves and him telling her how beautiful she is.. how loved she is, all weekend long.. the man has a way with words..

He is sleeping right now.. and I am doing laundry ... cooking dinner.. cleaning house.. getting ready for the upcoming week .. I feel recharged.. I hope this doesn't mean that I will need this energy for the week.. But it is nice to know I have it if I do need it..

Well off to get my house in order.. Hope your weekend went as well as mine.. Y'all have fun..

No comments: