Wednesday, March 16, 2005

My Honey's Fix

Ok Honey.. here's yer Tammy blog fix... I don't really know what there is to blog about.. you have all the good words.. and use them well...

There hasn't been much of anything going on around here today.. same ole take the kids to school.. take Jordan job hunting.. get the house straightened up boring day.. My day doesn't really get going well until about 4:00pm when my honey comes home and I start the dinner cooking.. cleaning up after dinner.. winding down the day time.. I love having my kids and my honey home all at the same time..

I am getting ready to take Jordan on another job hunting foray and then it will be Kyle time.. he looks forward to the 40 minutes between him and Chelsea coming home.. he has mommy pretty much to himself.. that works out well for both of us.. he is a great kid..

Right now I am sitting here trying to pull myself away from this movie.. "The Hand That Rocks The Cradle" that is a really frightening movie.. remind me not to tick off the wife of an OB.. anywho.. time to get outta here..

There ya go baby.. there is your Tammy Blog fix.. now come home and get a Tammy in the waterbed fix..

1 comment:

Ron Simpson said...

wahoooooo .. 'Tammy in the waterbed' fix .. that might be too much info for Russ .. but all I can say is "russ who ?"

oh yeah .. and the time is 3:08 pm .. 22 minutes from 'home going' time