Friday, March 11, 2005

Daily Events and Coffee With Russ

I tried to blog yesterday but the beast that is the world wide web wouldn't let me.. I lost my post twice.. and no.. I didn't bother to back it up before attempting to publish here..so.. I just gave up.. there really wasn't that much to blog about anyway.. Just the days events.. and blah blah blah..

Not that there are any amazing things going on today.. I have just gotten into the habit of writing everyday and I sorta feel naked if I don't... not that naked is a bad thing..

Today started off in the usual rush around, hurry up way.. I came home and tried to take a nap.. but that wasn't in the stars for me apparently.. first the dog woke me.. insisting that there was someone or something at the door.. I got up to check.. nada... Then Sierra came through the house fussing at the dog.... then Chelsea called telling me of the dire emergency in her life.. she desperately needed her purse at school and had left it on the sofa in the living room.. and apparently her very life depended on my taking her purse to school.. so being the good mom that I am.. I gave up all hopes of a nap and took the purse..

From there Jordan, Sierra and I went to my In - Laws so Jordan could talk to my father-in-law about renting the upstairs apt by himself when the guy that is in there moves out.. He presented his case in an adult and responsible manner.. and was rewarded with the opportunity to rent the apt..

We came home and had lunch.. and as I was getting ready to blog Russ called.. he asked me out for coffee.. sounded like a good plan to me..( coffee always does).. not to mention I like Russ' company... we met at Starbucks and sat in the cool purple chairs drinking our coffee and talking to the entertainment of the other customers.. I left about 15 minutes til Kyle time.. picked him up and came home... Where I am finally able to write.. I feel better..

Well it is almost 20 til Chelsea.. so I had better get off here and get a few things done.. y'all have fun..

No comments: