Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Life Goes On

Today has proven to me that no matter how stressed out a week like last week can be.. there is always something funny in it if you look for it..

On my way back from my parent's in laws house.. I was reaching into my coat pocket to find something.. it is a pocket I don't normally use.. and what do I find.. The Missing Debit Card.. lotta good that does now.. but glad I found it.. ok.. yeah this is the same coat that I have been wearing since the thing turned up missing.. and the one I was wearing when I lost it over a week ago.. and yes... I have checked the pockets over and over again looking for the thing.. but, this morning.. somehow.. there it was.. I had no choice.. I just busted out laughing..

Personally.. I don't think I would have made it through most of the things in my life without the ability to laugh at just about anything.. Thank God for knowing the healing power of humor..

Anyway.. we have one home sick today.. tummy ache.. head ache.. throat sore..slight fever.. Yes honey.. the Kyle is ill.. we have a rule in our house.. if you stay home from school.. you don't go out.. you don't play.. you stay in and rest so even though he is already grounded and this is sorta a mute point I don't think he was faking this morning (well not much) can't fake the fever.. I am hoping this will only be a 24 hr thing.. I don't think I am ready for someone else in this house to be down for a week again..

Glad my honey is back on the road to recovery and feeling more and more like himself.. C'mere baby lemme feel ya again.. ok.. Sorry again Russ.. can't help myself... OK.. thinking it is time for me to go do some laundry.. or dusting.. or something.. Have a good one my blogging friends...

No comments: