Thursday, March 17, 2005

I Really Hate Dogs..

I am not gonna kill the dogs.. I am not gonna kill the dogs... that is my mantra for today.. It is amazing to me that the dogs can manage to tear up so many things in such a short period of time.. we were gone about an hour.. and in that time there was mass destruction in my house.. the phone book.. the trash.. egg shells everywhere..toilet paper.. and a candle.. It is a wonder they didn't try to eat each other..

I know that Cleo is just a puppy... but what is Malcolms story? He is almost 2 yrs old.. and he never did things like this before.. I know he is involved.. I caught him the other day...I came in and he had a stuffed toy in his mouth.. He dropped it the moment he caught sight of me.. but that didn't take care of the fluff sticking out the sides of his mouth...and then he had the nerve to try and look innocent..yeah right... that is like Kyle when he was little.. he got into my hersheys kisses.. and with a chocolate covered face tried to tell me he had not been eating candy..

Ok... that is mostly out of my system.. the rest of the day has been fairly good.. not doing much of anything.. cleaning.. job hunting and the norm. I did do something for me today.. I went to GNC and got my protein supplement.. I am supposed to take in about 100 grams of protein a day ..that is dang near impossible to do with the limited amount of food I can eat.. So I have to drink the shakes.. that stuff is not only expensive..but all of it tastes like chalk...you would think something that costs that much would at least taste good.. not so with protein.. yuck.. but I like the alternative even less .. a slow painful death from protein starvation starting with the loss of muscle mass and progressing to the loss of muscle control.. anyone that says losing weight by having gastric bypass is taking the easy way out is simply out of their mind..

Well it is almost Kyle o'clock..I need to get a few things done around here.. like laying something out for dinner.. I have no clue what I am going to cook.. I am sure it will be something.. oh well wish me luck.. and pray for the dogs..

No comments: