Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sunday , Sunday

Ok.. well I guess today will be the day that determines if Ron has sufficiently recovered enough to go back to work tomorrow.. I know how much he hates to miss work.. but when you are as sick as he has been.. you are sick.. and that is just all there is to it.. you can't make yourself be better when the germ has ya and wants to keep ya.. you just have to deal with it and fight it until it surrenders..

He is feeling better.. he doesn't sound as congested.. his voice is stronger.. however, he was running a fever last night.. and he is still coughing all night.. I went in to get his check Friday and his boss told me.. to not send him back til he is well.. so that is exactly what I am gonna do.. keep him here until he is better.. even if I have to tie him to the bed ( sorry Russ)..

The rest of the house seems to be re-settling and adjusting to the other situations that have been going on around here.. everyone seems to have gotten back up off of the floor from the pregnancy news and it is pretty much back to life as usual.. Kyle is still talking 90 miles a minute.. Chelsea is still being Chelsea.. the dogs are still making me and the DUDE crazy.. I think the only critter in this house that was totally unaffected was Ava.. she just kept right on being a snake.. guess being cold blooded ain't always a bad thing..

Well I guess I am gonna go see how my honey is feeling.. see if he needs anything.. hmm thinking.. he is feeling better.. wonder how he would like a nice sponge bath.. hmmmm .. (oops.. sorry Russ).. y'all have fun..

No comments: