Monday, March 07, 2005

Let the New Week Begin

Wow I am so glad last week is over.. It was sorta the week from hell.. I lost my debit card.. found out my daughter is pregnant.. lost my cell phone.. (chelsea actually lost it) .. Ron was sick.. It just wasn't the best week of my life..

This morning didn't start out too well.. Ron tried to sign on to AOL and it wouldn't let him.. so after calling the totally useless AOL customer service # and being put on hold and hung up on.. We discovered that it was our keyboard that was causing the problem..So after restarting the computer he finally got online only to discover that the mail he had really wasn't worth all the hassle in the first place..

Jordan came downstairs on time.. we loaded up the van .. Me , Sierra, and Jordan.. and we were off the same time that Ron departed for his first day back at work in a week.. ( Feel better baby).. we got Jordan to work .. and headed back here for the second wave of passengers for the morning.. Chelsea.. in her usual style .. did not want to get up.. Kyle was up and raring to go.. but he usually is.. finally.. I convinced Chelsea.. that after the week I had last week.. she really needed to cease and dissist or I could not be responsible for my actions... she thought that it might be a good idea to hurry after that point was made.. don't know why..

After dropping them off at school.. Sierra and I made it to the grocery store where her beginning cravings put a few extra items in the cart.. This is looking like it is gonna get expensive.. anyway.. we got our food.. and ran and errand.. and returned home .. I did some housework.. and put away the groceries.. wow .. it almost feels normal around here..

Ron called me a little bit ago.. he had my phone turned back on.. oh yeah.. we got a call last night.. a lady had found my phone in the middle of the road and actually called to return it.. OK.. so there are still honest people in this world.. that's good to know.. anyway.. Ron got it back on this morning.. I am back in communication.. yeeehaww... anyway.. I still have a million things to do.. I'm outta here.. Hoping for a nice boring week..(yeah right).. Y'all have fun..

No comments: