Friday, April 01, 2005

Still Alive

I know a lot of you that read my blog must think I have died. I am still here I just haven't had the time to blog over the last week. I won't bore ya with the details of the entire week.. I'll just sum up..

It has been a long but good week.. This is my 3rd day this week coming to work with Ron.. I don't usually do much while I am here.. I get a book and sit and read it for hours.. You know the kinds of things I can't get away with at home.. there are no kids (usually) to fuss at.. there is nothing that I need to clean.. No laundry.. and I get to spend the whole day talking with Ron.. what could be better than that.. I told him yesterday that I wanted to climb up on one of the tables and go to sleep.. He said that being on the tables was against the rules.. I told him sleeping in class was too...he assured me that no in fact it is not against school rules to sleep in class.. so I did.. No I didn't climb on the table.. but you remember that whole putting your head down on the desk pretending that you are reading thing that you used to do in school? Well let me tell ya.. I was good at it then... and I seem have not forgotten how to do it.. head on the desk , book in front of me... Im out like a light... anyway. I have enjoyed getting some much needed Tammy time off from being in the house most all the time..

On Wed. Sierra, Jordan and I went to Louisville for Jordan's orientation for his job..It was a fun trip... I love to drive.. and I enjoy being with my kids so we had a good time.. We dropped Jordan off at work and went shopping.. (there goes the bank acct.).. we actually didn't spend much money.. just enjoyed window shopping..

Jordan was outta there by 1pm so we headed home.. we picked up Kyle and Chelsea and rushed off to Sierra's Dr's appt to have her first ultrasound.. Yes I now have pictures of my unborn grandbaby.. If I ever figure out how to put pics on my blog I will share them.. Ultrasound has changed a lot in the last 9 years since my last baby.. the resolution is wonderful nowdays we could see the head and the arms and legs and the sweet little heartbeat.. it was way cool and lots of tears all over the room. We left there and called Ronnie to tell him that we have pics of the grandbaby which I have all ready to mail to him.. I want him to be as much a part of our daughter's pregnancy that he can be given the circumstances and distances...

The rest of the week seems to have flown by.. I am not flying with it.. I have been tired most of the week and don't know why .. thinking I am doing too much running around and such.. but that is just the way my life goes.. I stay busy.. OK so I have been a bit lazy for 3 days this week.. but believe me the other 2 have more than made up for it...

Thinking I need to get back over to the desk and do some more"reading" y'all have fun..

No comments: