Monday, April 04, 2005

Dang Todd

Well I know I have said I hate to miss blogging.. but I seem to be doing a lot of that lately.. between the running up and down the road and a new case of the "funk" I just haven't had a lot of time

Todd is the reason for my new case of the "funk".. he came to a party that we attended Saturday night.. The party was fun.. the food was good.. the company was good.. the "funk" is not. I have spent the better part of today running to the bathroom to do things that I would rather not discuss here... I am thinking of getting a pillow and just sleeping in there.. would be easier than running back and forth..

Kyle is going to school with Ron tomorrow.. that should be fun for both of them.. Kyle adores Ron and loves spending one on one time with him.. he likes being Dad's big guy.. and Ron adores Kyle.. he had 3 daughters with his first wife.. so having a son is a new experience for him.. he is a great dad..

Anywho.. time for me to get off here and head back to my throne of the day.. hopefully this will be gone by tomorrow..

y'all have fun

1 comment:

TammyJ said...

Love ya too hot shot