Thursday, April 14, 2005

Back to Semi Normal

Today I feel mostly like my old self again.. I got out and about.. did some things that I needed to do.. nothing exciting.. bill paying and such.. took a run to Nicholasville to see Audrey.. and just did the things that comprise a normal housewife's day..

Ron came home for a bit this morning to go downtown with me to renew Audrey's tags for her car.. that was a bonus morning for me.. got to spend more time with my honey.. we had a good time.. but then again.. we have a good time no matter what we are doing.. he then dropped me off at home and headed back out.. that is when my running began..

I don't know if it was the getting outta the house or the sunshine or the fact that I am as I type getting rid of some ugly lil gray monsters that have sprouted in my hair... but, whatever the reason.. I feel much better today.. none of that poor pitiful me thing going on.. I like this much better.. Told ya'll the sassy , smartass me that you have come to know would be back soon.. look out..

Well y'all have fun.. I'm out of here..

No comments: