Monday, April 18, 2005

Dangit Monday Again

Ya know.. I know Monday is coming.. I know that the weekend will fly by.. I know that intellectually.. but part of me keeps hoping that I can just stay in bed a bit longer on that day that follows sunday.. I keep thinking .. I know it isn't Monday yet... it can't be.. it was just Friday last night..

Anyway.. Today started out ok.. and went sorta downhill from there... Jordan would not get up this morning.. he is trying to convince me that he can be responsible but the boy won't get out of the bed in the morning.. yeah.. Mr Responsibility there..

Kyle got up with some kind of bug this morning.. so he has been home all day running the mouth at top speed.. funny.. he can have a fever of 102 and still feel like talking nonstop.. I don't feel like running off at the mouth that much if I am that sick.. but maybe that is just a 9 yr old thing..

Jordan finally got up and we were off and running.. I had some things to do today.. and where he wanted to job hunt was on my way so it worked out well .. I am not going out of my way anymore to help this kid.. he needs to learn to help himself. He put in his apps.. I did my thing.. we came back home because Sierra needed to go to the bathroom and I needed to check the mail.. after that is when things got a little haywire..

Sierra has been complaining for days that she needs shoes.. so I took her to find shoes.. nothing suited her.. nothing was the right color, price, size.. or whatever talk about pregnancy moodiness.. wow.. Kyle also needed a pair of shoes.. he was easy.. easy size.. easy price.. got them..

I have been looking for a shower caddy.. you know the thing I mean.. hangs over the showerhead.. holds things.. well it seems as how no one else knows what they are.. I am in wal mart.. I ask an associate in there.. he tells me in very broken english.. that he has no idea what they are or where they would be if he did know..So.. I then find another associate.. she tells me .. again in very broken english.. that she doesn't know what they are but they are in housewares or hardware.. I gave up at that point , paid for Kyle's shoes and left.

My ex husband sent me a money order for his half of Kyle's school pictures.. and makes the thing payable to me.. this wouldn't have been a problem if he had sent it before today and I would have had a chance to cash it.. the problem is.. the order was due today.. and I have no where to cash it.. they won't take a check.. and I didn't have that much cash on me.. so I stopped at the store down the street that advertises they sell Western Union Money Orders.. I go in.. and ask if they cash them.. she tells me no.. and that they don't even sell them.. now this is a place that has the logo all over the store advertising Western Union.. and the fact that she was telling me this in very broken english pretty much was it for me today.. I called the portrait place and asked them what they wanted me to do.. they said just endorse it and that would be fine.. I was like thank you..

We finally made it back home.. where I did some minor cleaning.. and more laundry.. and where I will be sitting down quietly for a little bit until time to go get Chelsea..

Have a great day Y'all

2 comments:

Ron Simpson said...

No habla engla !

TammyJ said...

Honey.. Bite my butt..