Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Today has been a lazy day.. I have completed all the housework I needed to do this morning.. with the exception of laundry.. that is one task that is never complete.. anywho.. so I didn't feel much like watching TV.. I didn't feel like writing.. I didn't feel like doing much of anything so I laid down for about an hour.. It did me some good.. I got up feeling a bit refreshed and a bit less lazy.. but it is raining and dreary outside I have a suspicion that lazy will return..

Sierra has a job interview at 2:30.. I have no problem with her working while she is pregnant I really don't like the idea of her being on her feet for 6 to 8 hrs per shift but, if it is what she wants to do then I am all for it.. Jordan got a little upset this morning when Sierra talked about not going to the interview.. she was thinking of the fact that her work schedule may not be centered around her how Sierra feels today schedule.. he was concerned about the fact that he is working.. (barely) and that he is feeling overwhelmed at all the financial responsibilities.. my answer to him is .. you know if you didn't want to be responsible you should have kept it in your pants..

Anyway.. while we are out I will make a quick dash into some store to get toothpaste.. (the only thing we are out of at the moment) then to get Kyle and back to get Sierra.. I don't have to pick Chelsea up on time today.. she missed a test while she was out of school last week with pink eye so she will be staying late to make that up..

Well that is about it for my day.. how is your day?

No comments: