Thursday, April 28, 2005

Blue..

I wonder why when you are sad they say you are blue.. ? It makes no sense to me.. to me.. Blue is the sky.. the color of Ron's eyes.. the ocean on a clear day.. to me blue is a happy color..I think of none of these things when I am sad..

To me when you are sad you should be feeling gray.. Gray is a blah, nothing color.. It is the bruised sky of a storm.. it is a rough and rocky sea.. it is washed out, devoid of the richness that would make it black..not enough light to make it white... that is how I feel when I am sad.. Nothing as cheerful as blue for me..

Don't worry .. I am fine.. I was just pondering.. and that is what my mind came up with.. pondering is a dangerous thing for me.. it can take me to some of the strangest places.. but I do have to admit.. I love my aimless wonderings in my mind.. the never knowing which way my thoughts will go... never having a destination in mind and always just grateful for the ability to think.. to free myself to my thoughts.. good, bad or indifferent.. for me .. this is a normal part of who I am.. I wouldn't change it if I could.. so.. if every now and then I seem to have come upon a darker place I want to write about.. Don't worry.. I am sure the Tammy mind machine will embark on a happier journey real soon.

Have fun Y'all..

1 comment:

Kim Shady said...

I never understood that either. I love the color blue...especially wildcat blue!