Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Rainy Days

It is a rainy, cold, dreary day outside.. so I have decided to not get out there in it.. There are things that I need to do outside.. I need to clean up the yard.. but that can be delegated to a kid later.. I need to go see my mom..I am going tomorrow.. It is warm and cozy in the house.. so I think that going to get the kids will be about the extent of my roaming today..

I haven't even put on real shoes today.. I found the cutest pair of house slippers over the weekend.. they are big, fluffy, pink tennis shoe looking slippers and for a change they are in my size... I have big feet..when I find shoes of any kind in my size that suit my personality and are cheap I tend to get them.. anyway.. the pink fuzzies are good enough for today.. I will have to put on shoes to go get the kids.. but they can come off when I get back home..

I am also wearing Ron's purple sweatshirt... I love wearing his clothes.. they are warmer than my clothes.. it makes no sense to me.. he is always warm.. I am always cold.. yet he has all the warmer clothes and never wears them.. good thing he keeps them around for me though.. His clothes are bigger than mine too.. roomy and comfy.. and there is just something incredibly sexy about wearing your man's clothes.. and it keeps ya feeling close when he isn't home.. at least that is my take on it..

All of the above is paired with my favorite jeans.. they are a size too big.. and really long on me.. they just feel good the way only a favorite pair of jeans can feel.. you know the ones.. the ragged out, faded, hole bearing jeans.. that you would never dream of parting with.. It is amazing how much comfort you can get from your favorite clothes..

I curled my hair last night.. got up this morning feeling like I was in the third grade again.. neck hurting from sleeping in curlers and all tangled up in them.. I took it down.. Ron's reaction was to call me "shirley" I told him it would not look like that when he got home.. funny.. he got this really relieved look on his face.. after he left for work I went into the bathroom and realized why... I looked like a red poodle was sleeping on my head.. not good.. I am happy to say that the poodle has been tamed and now is a shiny mop of red waves and loose curls.. You will like it honey..

Well now that I have discussed everything from the weather to hair.. I think I'll go make a cup of coffee and go have a smoke on the porch.. Have a good day all..

No comments: