Thursday, April 21, 2005

No Time To Say Hello Goodbye I'm Late....

That is my theme song for this week .. I have been rushed.. run around.. and other wise in a hurry all week long.. I will be so glad when this week is over.. all I really want to do is go to sleep for a bit.. say 3 days...

Long story short.. I have been trying to help Jordan find another job.. yep folks it's true.. that boy is unemployed AGAIN... I have been taking kids to the doctor.. Chelsea has pink eye.. and Kyle's allergies are acting haywire.. I have been paying bills.. yeah that is a fun trip.. I have been talking to mortgage people.. looking to buy a home sometime or another maybe... I have been calling my attorney for workers comp.. trying to see if there is a chance of me getting some medical care.. my wrist is not getting better it is getting worse.. and I am tired of being in pain all the time.. and then I have been trying to do some much needed spring cleaning too.. hopefully my week will calm down after I go to court for my son today.. I only have one more appt this week.. that one is with the psycho teacher of Chelsea's.. tomorrow at 12:30.. I will let ya'll know how that one turns out.. anywho.. time to get on the road again..

Have a great day...

No comments: