Monday, April 25, 2005

Sympathy Pains

For the last couple of weeks I have been having sympathy pains for Sierra... I have been running to the bathroom every few minutes.. I have been eating everything that I can eat.. I have even had a few days of nausea.. but by far the worst of the sympathy pains has to be the sit around and cry for no reason ones..

This morning.. I was watching the Molly Ringwold movie "For Keeps".. and I bawled through most of the movie.. I don't have a clue why.. Could it be that the movie is about a pregnant teenager and her boyfriend trying to make a life together? Who knows.. all I do seem to know is I bawled for what seemed like an hour..

I am not given to crying jags for the most part.. now, I am very soft hearted.. I cry at Hallmark commercials.. but just to sit around and boo hoo for no reason is not generally something I do.. only explaination I have for this behavior is to blame it on Sierra.. I am sure that she has done something I haven't caught her doing that would make me cry..

Anyway.. I think I will go buy a box of Kleenex and try to get some housework done..

Have a good day Y'all

No comments: