Monday, February 28, 2005

Still Sick..

My poor honey still has the bug.. He didn't go to work today.. (good Ron) had he tried to get in the Bravada and traverse the highway this morning I would have flattened his tires and lost the keys to the other 2 vehicles.. he hates to miss work.. but there are days that you just can't and shouldn't go in .. today was one of those..

It has been a mostly quiet day..I took the kids to school and came home to sleep on the couch for an hour or so.. I didn't sleep much last night.. I never sleep much.. but last night I was worrying about Ron.. He felt like he had a fever of 102 or better.. so what did I do.. what I do best of course.. I worried...

He seems to be feeling a bit better as the day wears on .. I keep poking pills down his throat.. ya have to be firm about this with Ron.. he doesn't like meds of any kind.. and doesn't like to take them.. I am all for prayer and healing.. My personal philosophy is that God created the people who make the drugs therefore, giving them the brains to make the drugs to make us better.. that is just how I look at it.. not that I want anyone to stop praying.. just that the two can work together.. Not that God needs any help.. but , ooh forget it.. I'm digging a hole here that my wrist is not gonna allow me to be able to type my way out of..

Anyway.. It has been quiet.. and rainy all day.. It is supposed to snow tonight.. I wish that it would.. I am so tired of hearing.. we are gonna get 2' of accumulation..and then Nuttin.. it is annoying.. if it is gonna snow.. then snow already.. geesh... if not.. then quit talking bout it.. I guess that is just part of me being me.. I don't like to talk about doing something.. I am the type that if I say I'm gonna do it.. I do it..I don't need to sit and think about it for a while.. I just do it..
To say the least I am not a procrastinator.. oh well.. Im off to get another kid from school.. and to check on Ron for the 1000th time today.. Poor man.. he will be glad to get better just to keep me from bugging him to death taking care of him.. Y'all have fun..

No comments: