Thursday, February 24, 2005

Thursday

It is another Thursday.. which translates into another Ian day.. Chasity showed up with the cute lil guy just as Ron was heading to work.. He went out.. she came in.. after she left.. Ian and I got the other kids up and ready for school.. and headed out the door.. poor kid doesn't actually stay here when I have him.. we are usually too busy running up and down the roads..

We got back just as Jordan's dad was calling for him to come help him with some moving.. so we got him up and out the door.. that left me , Sierra, and Ian.. I can see a spoiled rotten baby day coming.. as if that is different from any Ian day..

It gets a little boring just being here at the house doing housework and such.. so Sierra and I did a tour of the Thrift shop circuit and found a couple of treasures we just couldn't live without.. OK..sierra always finds something she can't live without.. I have to drag her out of the store.. Don't know where she gets that from..

We then went to the grocery.. had to get something good to fix for dinner.. got Russ coming over this evening.. can't serve him just anything ya know.. and now.. I am blogging.. talking to an old friend online.. and folding laundry.. such are the days of the average (sorta average) housewife.. y'all have fun.. I'm gonna get some things done around here..

No comments: