Thursday, February 03, 2005

The New Toy

I got my van.. I got my van... wooooohoooo.. I went this morning and got the cash.. then I called the man that had the van.. he met me at the clerks office to do all the transfer paperwork.. then.. the big moment.. I drove out to get the van.. Jordan drove my old Lincoln home.. I followed behind... we get it home.. Sierra wants to drive.. so being the considerate mom that I am.. I said.. ok.. Well I had my toy.. She won't give it back..she wants to drive it everywhere.. I don't know if it is the van or if it is just the driving.. but I can see now.. I am gonna have to keep the keys hidden when she is allowed to drive without me..

Today started out great.. I woke up to my hubby..that always starts my day out right.. and we got to spend a little time together.. (cleaned that up for ya Russ)... Then it was off to work for Ron and time for me to get dressed.. as i was doing that.. Chasity called to tell me she was outside to deliver the IAN.. I haven't had him for 2 weeks.. i missed the lil guy.. he cried for about 3 minute when she left.. but he remembered grandma.. and soon was giggling..and being his sweet charming little self.. poor little guy.. we have dragged him all over the city today.. but he takes it all in stride..

Stopped to get lunch somewhere between picking up the van and getting the kids checks cashed.. and then stopped at a novelty store and got the best smelling incense i have ever smelled.. I have a thing about incense.. i love my house to smell good.. it must be a olfactory addiction.. who knows..

It is getting close to pick up kids time.. I am trying to type and have Ian climb my leg all at the same time.. so if my spelling sucks today that is the reason.. I think i should just give up and let him type.. He might make more sense than I do.. anyway.. maybe if I leave quietly I'll get to drive my own van to get the kids.. shhhhhhh Im sneaking out the door..

No comments: