Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Good Moods..

Have you ever just gotten up in a really good mood? That is me today..I don't know why I am in such a great mood.. I just am.. The kids usually sense this and take advantage of it.. They all got up this morning Sierra too.. poor thing she coughed herself awake.. but once she was up she asked and was granted permission to drive the kids to school .. Driving always makes her happy..

I know one reason I am in a great mood ( other than the waking up next to my honey) I don't have a thing planned today.. just housecleaning.. no errands to run.. well i do need to see my in-laws today but that is a pleasure all the time.. I love my in-laws, they are just great people..
Of course most all of Ron's family is that way.. they are just down to earth, genuine folks.. I am honored to be a part of such a wonderful bunch.. anywho.. as I was saying.. I have no appointments today.. no running.. no grocery shopping..and shhhhhhhh but my cold seems a bit better today.. I still have the "crud" as my dentist called it.. but it doesn't seem as bad today..

Oh yeah speaking of my dentist.. (love ya Tommy Lee) he fixed my broken tooth.. actually he fixed four of them.. one was visibly broken.. the other three had small cracks and were going to break soon.. he fixed them all.. I have a much better smile now..It is amazing how much having a tooth fixed boosts your confidence.. I feel better about the way I look now.. and that is always a good thing..

My teeth paid the price for my weight loss.. I have lost over 174lbs in the last 3 yrs..with all the lost nutrition the teeth and hair paid.. the hair has come back.. it is about the same as it always was now.. and we are working to get the teeth back.. I would have the gastric bypass all over again even knowing what i know now about the things that happen to your body with such a drastic change.. I needed drastic to get rid of the weight.. losing a little hair and having to have a bit of dental work is a small price to pay for being healthy.. I was in danger of dying from my obesity.. and well if teeth and hair have to go.. it is better than that whole Death thing..

There really isn't much else to talk about this morning. .doing the regular pet watching thing.. Dude.. ( THE CAT) is playing with the kitten.. he looks at us while he is doing this as if to say.. "this is not playing, I am too dignified to play.. this is training" as he is "training" her.. she is loving it.. she rolls around and climbs on him.. it is really cute.. one of his favorite exercises with her is to sit in the window sill and dangle his tail for her to swat at and catch in her paws.. it is adorable.. ( we won't tell Dude that).. and the puppies are doing their morning thing.. rolling around on the floor with Malcolm..all 80lbs of him.. growling and barking... they have too much fun with him.. they seem to be winding down now.. getting ready for their morning naps.. hey there is an idea.. a nap.. Yawnnnnn hmm heading to the bed.. later y'all

No comments: