Friday, February 11, 2005

Today.. Yesterday.. Tomorrow

Well .. I don't really know what to write about today... My life is pretty much the same .. day by day.. I sometimes go different places and do different things... but for the most part.. it is same old me doing the same old things.. that is not to say that I am bored with my life or that routine is a bad thing.. I tend to be an organized person by nature.. so routine is something I am comfortable with.. Gives me a sense of order...


Today has been pretty good.. got up.. got Ron off to work.. got the kids off.. went to Ron's parents to work on his dad's printer.. ( not fully fixed) and came home.. A friend is supposed to come by for her and I to do some shopping for a friend that is expecting this month.. and to do lunch.. That should be fun.. she is one of the people that was Ron's friend first.. and slowly .. slowly came around to liking me..

His friends are very protective of him.. Several of them just accepted me when we first got together.. but most all of them are my friends now too.. they realize that I have no intention of hurting Ron.. and I would never want him to give up his friends for me.. I love the people he has brought into my life.. some are just friends.. some have become more than that.. they are genuine people that I am honored to call good friends.. Becky ( the one coming over) is one of those.. she is a sweet person with a great personality and a wicked sense of humor.. she fusses at me at times.. says i wear fat chick clothes still but other than that.. she is a great friend.. and i am thankful to have her in my life..

I am finally (thank God) over the flu.. still feeling a bit dragged out.. but getting back to my old self.. which means I will be bouncing all over the house as usual in no time.. I just can't sit still.. I have more energy than anyone my age should have.. and this flu has kept me down way too long.. Look out Honey.. she's back.. well almost..

I guess I should get up and go find out why it smells like someone is burning down my kitchen.. Sierra and Jordan are cooking lunch.. but.. I really don't think I want to know.. think I will go out and have a cigarette before Becky gets here.. have a good day y'all.. blog ya later..

2 comments:

Ron Simpson said...

hey there Honey .. sorry so late in responding .. Yeah .. I have brought a lotta friends into yer life (not that you were lacking) .. but for the most part, most of them would have been yer friends already .. if they had of known ya .. I just got you into a new circle .. the friends you made/make there are your own .. They may be swayed by the incredible way that I love ya, but I still think you would win them over with or without me .. I am just glad it is on the 'with me' side of that argument ..

TammyJ said...

Honey.. I am thankful for everything you have brought into my life.. from friends to family.. to your beautiful smile first thing in the morning.. I love every day that we have had.. and every day yet to come..and as far as the "with you" side of it.. i wouldn't want it any other way.. life without you would be unimaginable..