Monday, February 07, 2005

The mid day strangeness

I am sitting here.. bored.. tired.. and watching Sierra shave Jordan's head.. yep told ya it was mid day strangeness.. Jordan has this headful of thick curls.. and for some reason.. Sierra has the clippers and is cutting them all off.. I really need a life.. this is entertainment??

I think part of my problem is that I have worked all of my life and not being able to work is making me just the slightest bit nuts.. I clean.. I blog.. I spend time with the kids.. but still it is not enough to keep my brain busy.. and then there is the missing Ron factor.. it is a wonder I make any sense at all..

For 10 months of our relationship he was in Indiana working.. I only got to see him on Tuesday nights and on weekends.. and we would try to cram so much into our weekends together that we rarely got to spend just Ron and Tammy time.. then that job ended and he came back home.. we got married and we were together every day.. for the most part all day.. that was wonderful.. so now that he is back at a regular job.. It is like I am missing a limb.. I go to tell him something.. and I remember he is at work.. I go to show him something.. and I remember .. he is at work.. I know he loves his job.. and that makes missing him easier..but I miss him terribly anyway..

He is like the part of me that for the longest time I didn't know I didn't have.. now that I do.. I don't know what to do with me when he isn't here.. I know that sounds like I am whining .. hell maybe I am.. most of the time I am not like this.. I have a full life.. I do all sorts of things with the kids.. but there.. in the back of my mind.. even when I am too busy.. there is that missing part.. I never knew that you could love someone like this.. I never knew that loving someone could be this overwhelming at times.... I know I know.. I sound like a love sick teenager.. There are just days that the missing gets to be too much.. Told ya this was mid day strangeness..

I just don't know what to do with me.. Think I will go clean something and see if my down mood improves.. I guess that is one good thing about being a woman.. we can get in blue moods and don't have to have a reasonable explanation as to why.. later y'all..

One little postscript here.. have you ever noticed how you can start off writing about one thing.. and it take on a life of it's own and lead you into an entirely different direction.. more strangeness..

No comments: