Thursday, February 10, 2005

Monday on Thursday

It feels like a Monday... I overslept.. Ron was up.. doing his morning Ron thing.. and I missed it.. dangit...I would probably still be asleep if I hadn't had kids to take to school and a grandbaby to watch today.. Then the roads were all icy.. lots of accidents.. I'm a worrier by nature.. so naturally I worried about Ron all the time it takes him to get to work.. he called me and told me about the roads and told me he was gonna call me when he got to school.. but .. no call.. bad Ron..
Just kidding.. I called him just to make sure..

I can't help my worrying nature.. I worry about Ron driving to work and back.. not because of his driving.. but because every other driver on the road.. we have some seriously bad drivers around here.. I think they took lessons from the tourist in Cocoa Beach.. I lived close to there for 15 yrs.. and those are without a doubt the worst drivers in the US..I worry about my kids being out and about.. If they are walking.. I worry about people bothering them.. If they are in a car with anyone other than me or Ron I worry about traffic.. I worry about my friends when they are down.. I worry about so many things that if I had to make a list I would worry about how long it is..

With most things.. I am pretty easy going.. but this part of me.. this worry gene.. I inherited from my mother.. and I seem to have passed it on to Sierra.. she is the same way.. sorry kiddo..

Anyway.. I finally got the kids off to school.. and made it back home.. to my mom.. who was doing.. Can ya guess???? She was worrying about me.. she was worrying about what time she has to be back at the nursing home.. I calmed her down and decided that it would be a good time to blog..

While trying to blog I have had to stop 5 times to yell at a puppy that won't seem to leave Ian alone.. and I have had to clean up one major spill .. so I am thinking this blog might just take the rest of the day to finish.. I am watching Ian.. Sierra is watching Ian.. and between the two of us you would think that he wouldn't be able to get into so much.. I don't remember babies being that fast.. apparently he inherited some super speed gene.....Hmmm thinking I had better get off here and corral this boy before he gets into something else..

Oh yeah.. In my Russ blog I was seriously remiss in pointing out one of Russ' best qualities... I was reminded of this omission by the Russ himself last night.. I apologize for any inconvienence this may have caused to Russ' fans... The thing I left out.. Russ Is HOT!!!!!!!!... there ya go Russ

No comments: