Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sitting here.. I have been reading my honey's blog..he seems to be a bit reflective today.. that is a good thing..

I love the person that he is.. I don't know the person that he used to be.. and that person sounds so much like a stranger that I am not sure I would know him if he were still that way.. I have always been somewhat of an empath.. I feel what others feel.. when I met Ron.. there was this feeling of overwhelming love.. and warmth that just radiated from him.. still does.. I can't imagine him any other way..


There is a current song that sums it us.. "God blessed the broken road".. My life has been a series of heartbreaks.. disapointments.. sadness .. and the greatest joys that life has to offer.. I have loved.. I have lost.. I have laughed and I have cried.. but all of the things that make me who I am and led me to where I am now.. are all that I have experienced in the past.. The mistakes are learning devices.. the sadnesses are keys to how to be happy.. the heartbreaks are directions to how to love the right way..

Even if Ron was the compassionless person he says.. and I believe him.. (unimaginable) but I believe him.. who he is now.. is a direct result of him being that person.. and who knows.. if he had stayed that person.. I don't think I would have felt the instant.. WOW.. when I met him.. which made me want to find out more about this person(no it was not stalking).. and perhaps I would not have this love in my life.. so.. I owe a prayer of thanks to God for touching Ron's heart in the way He did.. and allowing Ron to be the person he is..and I say thank you every day..

No comments: