Wednesday, February 09, 2005

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ok.. I'm ticked.. madder'n a wet hen as my mom would say.. I got a TOS violation.. I was in the chatroom that we frequent and I told a friend (as a joke) to bite my ass.. there was this person in the room that has had issues with me for a while now.. she reported me.. I have read the terms of service for adult oriented rooms.. mild profanity is not a violation..

The thing that has me ticked is the incident of last week with the jerk sending out the pics of his girlfriend.. this guy still has the same screenname and is still online.. he was reported several times by many members of our group.. yet.. no TOS for him.. and what he did is considered a criminal offense in many states including KY.. I don't get it.. I say something as a joke to a friend.. and I get TOSed .. he breaks the law and is still online.. hmm I guess he pays more for his AOL than I do..

Ok.. now that is outta my system.. Today has been an otherwise good day.. got up.. cleaned.. went to the grocery..then we went to get my mom.. she is spending the night with us.. My mom has alzheimers and as much as I would love to have her home with me on a full time basis I know that I cannot take care of her properly , not to mention the kids, animals and all the other things going on here.. I just don't think we have the room .. so she is residing in a great nursing facility.. I like the way they take care of their residents but lets face it.. it is still a nursing home.. I miss my mom... so I like to bring her home at least once a week if i can for an overnight visit and shopping, sometimes we go to breakfast the next day.. she enjoys her stay here.. and we enjoy having her..

We stopped at the thrift store on the way home.. she loves to look around.. it is hard for her to get around fast.. she has severe arthritis in both legs but she won't stop going no matter what.. I think that is a good thing.. I picked up a couple things for Sierra.. and for Ron.. and then we came home... Mom loves the puppy.. and her and Malcolm are old friends.. Mom has always loved animals.. and they like her.. so it works out well.. Malcolm is funny with her.. he seems to know that she is fragile and he is very gentle with her..

I don't know how gentle Ron is gonna be with the dogs when he gets home.. they tore up a bunch of stuff while I was out.. including his handsfree for his cell phone.. and it was on the desk.. the only one that could have reached that was Malcolm.. I wouldn't want to be in his fur when Ron gets home..

So .. that was about it for my day.. I guess I should get offline and see if my chicken is thawed yet.. we are having honey mustard glazed chicken.. rice.. and corn.. c'mon over.. i cook enough for a small army most of the time.. there is plenty...

No comments: