Friday, February 18, 2005

Another New Toy????

Well I did it.. I finally got another new toy... ok.. well this one isn't as much fun to play with as my van.. or as my favorite toy.. Ron.. but.. it does do what I need it to do.. and it soothes one of my obsessions..

I am a clean freak.. I don't like clutter.. I don't like messy.. It makes me a bit.. well obsessive... I know Ron, with his sweet, wonderful way won't complain about my obsessiveness.. but I know I must get on his nerves at times... I am constantly picking up.. constantly getting up and down to do something.. It isn't that I love cleaning.. It is that I don't love mess....I know there is a certain amount of clutter involved in everyday living.. I do have children.. they are just little clutters looking for a place to happen.. generally they happen where ever they are.. but, there is no need for a house to be dirty.. We have very limited space here .. so.. one thing where it isn't supposed to be makes the house look dirty.. so... I clean.. I don't work myself to the bone or anything like that.. I just do a little.. all day.. that is so not obsessive.. geesh..

Anyway.. the new toy is a vacuum.. I bought a broom vac not too long ago.. easier on my hand and wrist.. but a little too easy on the carpet.. doesn't get the job done.. so today I bought a monster vacuum.. the problem now.. I can't push the stupid thing.. I tried left handed.. it just stood there and looked at me like.. "Is that all you got?" then I tried both hands.. the pain factor kicked in with the right wrist and informed me that yes.. that is all I have... so finally I found a way.. get it going by pushing with my left foot and left hand.. and pulling it back with the left.. it seemed to work well .. right up until Malcolm developed a very unatural attraction to the new toy... I don't even want to know what that was about.. but he likes the thing a bit too much.. anyway.. I did get the carpet clean.. and got a lot of other work done around.. here.. hmmm what is that sound.. the quieting of the obsession fairy.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh .. ok.. I know there is something left to wash, wipe, scrub, launder or otherwise make neater.. til later y'all .. have fun..

2 comments:

Ron Simpson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ron Simpson said...

ok .. you didnt try to push it at the store ???

Anyway .. your obsessions do not drive me crazy .. I am used to obsessive .. remember dad ? and Kaye was OC ? so .. your OC is different but not unusual .. it fits right in with all the other obsessives in my life with one major exception .. all the other obsessives in my life arent warm and cuddly at night in the waterbed ..

Dont know what is up with the time thing on the post .. it is really 1:48 PM