Monday, February 21, 2005

Back to School

Today has been a really good day.. I got up this morning at the usual way too early time.. Got dressed, let the dogs out.. and instead of sending my honey off to work.. I sent myself with him.. Today is a student holiday which means that Ron had to work.. but he would have no students so, I thought i would tag along and keep him company.. and I have done such a good job of it..

He had to go to Lowe's this morning and spend state money on materials and such.. so I stayed here with a good book and a tv remote.. when he got back we worked in his tool room for a few minutes.. then I got hungry .. We ordered from one of my favorite places in the world.. The Great Wall.. I got the Sesame Chicken.. Yummmmmmmmmmm.. But I didn't realize there is a really high sugar content in that.. well could be a moderate sugar content.. combinded with the M&M's I had earlier it was enough to knock me out for about an hour.. I don't digest sugar.. If i get too much.. Out like a light I go.. If I have too little.. I get sweaty and shaky and short of breath.. so I walk a thin line with the sugar thing..

When I woke up Ron was coming back up from his lab and we sat and talked while he did some of his teacher work.. then he disappeared down to the lab again.. I haven't seen him since.. so I thought I would get on his puter and blog away..

We haven't spent every moment together but just knowing he is downstairs instead of another town works for me.. It is funny.. often even when we are home we are not talking.. not doing much of anything.. not even in the same room but, the connection is still there and the comfort of knowing he is around is all I need..

Well the teacher just returned.. I guess I should get away from his desk and back to my own.. I am probably already in trouble for sleeping in class.. Oh yeah.. I even Squeaked my tennis shoes in the hall.. I am just a rebel that way..

No comments: