Thursday, September 29, 2005

Toothache

Thank goodness Ian is a good baby.. he is an angel.. no trouble at all.. and today.. I really need him to be the sweetheart he is.

I have the toothache from hell today.. don't know why.. last year I had so much dental work done that you would think I had gotten everything that could be wrong with my teeth fixed, but apparently me and Tommy ( my dentist) missed something.. this thing is weird.. it is fine for most of the day.. and boom all of a sudden.. it feels like someone is in there banging on this tooth with a sledgehammer.. I ain't exactly sure where I got my point of reference from but, I bet this is real close to what it would feel like..

The rest of the day has been really good.. Got to go to school and see my honey.. that is always the making of a good day.. got to hang out for a few with Ian showing off how adorable he is to everyone.. and why not.. he is adorable!!!... Sierra and I then came back to Lexington went birthday shopping for Ron and then to Wally World to pick up some pictures we had dropped off the other day and bought some chicken for lunch.. We then came home and I paid bills while Ian and Sierra ate lunch, then it was a quick visit from Angie and Billy.. soon as they left it was nite nite time for mr Ian... he is now in there sleeping like he doesn't have a care in the world and why should he.. Nanny is here..

Well I think I am gonna try to distract this tooth from hurting by folding 3 loads of laundry.. wonder if that will work? Oh well if not at least the laundry will get done..

Y'all have fun..

No comments: