Friday, September 02, 2005

3 Day Weekend..

For those of y'all that read Ron's blog I won't go into the Kyle story at great length..I am proud of my son for volunteering half of his monthly check for the victims of Hurricane Katrina..My children have been raised with a spirit of generosity.. they will for the most part give ya the shirt off their backs.. this is a good thing I think.. yes I know there are people who will take advantage of generosity but I would rather my children share than to be so afraid of being taken advantage of that they do not.. I am the same way myself.. I am not a sucker for a hard luck story.. (mostly) but, if I feel that I am in a position to help someone I will.. guess that is where all my strays come from..

Today is so far a pretty good day..The sun is shining.. Malcolm seems to be over his stomach ailment.. it is quiet here in the house.. I have gotten my cleaning done.. and have had a chance to curl up with a book for a while..and best of all I have gotten to talk to my honey today.. we usually talk for a few minutes every day.. I love our mid day conversations.. just a hi honey how is your day so far type thing.. works for me..

I am looking forward to having Ron and the kids home for 3 days.. I am glad that school is back in session most of the time.. but I miss them.. I miss having my family around me.. and I miss my honey in a major way.. I will be glad to find a job and get outta this house for a bit each day.. I put in a couple of applications a day so something should break soon..

Well my best friend is instant messaging me.. guess I should see what she wants.. have a great day y'all

No comments: