Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sweaty Palms!!!

Ok.. the outfit is ready.. shoes and all.. the makeup is in my mind just the way I want it.. I have gas in the van.. I have no reason to think it will not make it.. I have a great education.. I am well spoken.. I am great at sales.... especially when it comes to selling my self as a great asset to a company.. I have people praying.. So why in the world am I so dang nervous about this job interview???

Yes, I really want this job, I think I would be a great weight loss counselor/sales person.. I know the product.. I know the program.. it was one of the many I tried before Gastric Bypass.. It did work for me. I just ran out of money and couldn't afford to keep up the cost of meals.. and I do know how it feels to be morbidly obese, and what it feels like to work on losing weight... you need support. I know I can do this job.. and do it well..

The only thing that I have no control over other than their decision is my hair.. could that be it.. the red mop that resides on the top of my head? This thing that I have no control over.. No matter what I do to it... This stuff looks like it is going to take over not only my head.. but the entire world.. Eureka.. that's it.. I am nervous because of the hair from hell.. Ok.. I have a few hrs before I need to be ready.. should be plenty of time to beat it into submission.. I'm off here.. I have spray to find.. curling irons to heat..

Housework? Are you kidding.. with this head.. I don't have time for housework.. Hey honey.. If dinner is late today.. blame my hair..

Y'all have fun..

No comments: