Thursday, September 15, 2005

Boreditis

I seem to be suffering from a severe case of boreditis today.. It is an affliction of the average housewife.. I clean house.. I transport kids.. I cook supper.. I make lunches.. and I love all of that.. but if I don't find something to do outside of this house I am gonna go crazy and take everyone with me..

I have been looking for a job.. I have a few good prospects.. with me part of the problem is.. I have very little patience when I want to do something.. I have to do it NOW.. I have patience with everything else in my life.. the only time that runs out is when I want to do something.. then I have to do it.. can't wait.. have to do it now.. you would think that living with a procrastinator we would drive each other crazy.. but it never interferes with us.. He is him.. I am me.. we both knew he procrastinates and I am obsessive compulsive going in.. so it works..

Grrrrrrrrrr I can't focus today.. think I'll get off here and clean something..

Y'all have fun

1 comment:

Ron Simpson said...

Wonder if I will be able to find anything in the house when I get home ?