Monday, September 12, 2005

Niches..

In one of Ron's blog posts last week he says something about being in a niche.. and that he needs to do some self improvement.. I support whatever he wants to do for himself.. I happen to believe fully in the concept If you feel you need to improve you, then do it.. anyway.. I got to thinking about niches.. I realized for the first time in my life I have found mine..

I really never fit into any catagory and I probably never will.. I was a really smart , fat, nerdy sorta kid.. My parents didn't know what to do with me even when they took time off from trying to kill each other to pay attention.. the school didn't know where to put me.. and well I did have a lot of friends.. but I never fit into any one group.. I fit into many..

Now.. I have a wonderful life.. my kids are growing up.. I know who I am .. and the best part I have the love of my life by my side.. I finally feel like I know where I belong.. I still need to do some things to improve me.. I still have goals.. but I sorta like this lil niche of mine.. I love where I am .. maybe it is because I can be me.. and still grow all at the same time.. Life is wonderful...


Y'all have fun..

No comments: