Tuesday, September 06, 2005

It was a good weekend.. Ron home for 3 days.. the kids behaving themselves for the most part.. cookout at Frankie and Mary's...

So far today hasn't been too bad... I got the youngins off to school.. Chelsea had a bit of a boyfriend problem last night...so she wasn't feeling too chipper this morning.. but I think going to school and getting her mind on books instead of boys will do her a world of good.. teenage romance.. we all remember the days when we thought that it would be the end of the world if a relationship went south.. and wasn't it wonderful when we found out that it wasn't the end.. just another lesson in life.. That is pretty much what Ron and I told her.. I know she hurts right now.. and there isn't a dang thing I can do about it.. that part just sux right out loud.. but I do know that this too will end and she will be just fine.. she is a smart , beautiful, funny, and intelligent girl.. she will be ok.. I told her last night.. she may look like her dad.. but she loves like her mom.. that is a good thing.. I love with all that I am .. everything I have.. that is the only way I know how to love.. and although that kind of love can get ya hurt more easily the rewards far out weigh the hurts.. she seemed to understand that..

I can't wait for 4:30 or so.. that is about the time that Ron gets home.. I love having long weekends with him.. or going to see him during the week ( not gonna happen much at 3 bucks a gallon) but everytime I get to spend more time with him just makes me miss him more when we have to be apart.. yeah mushy I know.. but true..well I guess I need to get off here and go marinate the meat for supper.. we are having stir fry.. c'mon over.. dinner is about 5 ish..

Y'all have fun..

No comments: