Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Good News

Have ya ever noticed.. when you have good news to share.. there isn't a soul around to share it with.. but the minute something bad or not so good happens seems like everyone else knows about it before you do.. What's that about?

This morning I got a call about a job that I have been wanting and praying and begging for.. I have an interview tomorrow at 1:30.. I go to call Ron.. No answer on his cell.. so I'm like ok.. he is most likely in the lab.. I know.. I'll call Leigh.. again.. No answer.. then I sat here and brooded.. I just wanted to tell someone ( Ron mostly) about my good news.. this job won't make us rich.. it will help with paying bills and perhaps a car payment for me to get a newer smaller car.. but Dangit.. the most important thing is .. It is a job.. it will (if I get it) get me outta the house.. I'll be making money and helping people all at the same time.. that is my kinda job.. I finally thought to call Ron's class room.. he was there.. Yay.. I told him.. he is happy for me.. he knows how much finding a job means to me..

So.. I thought.. ok.. I can't find anyone else to share this with.. I will blog about it and pretend there is an army of readers that I am sharing my good news with.. Wish me luck.

Y'all have fun

2 comments:

Ron Simpson said...

Congrats Honey ... one .. from Tammy's Army

TammyJ said...

I just simply adore you .. silly silly man