Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Nanny Day

It is official.. Ian now calls me Nanny... I was namaw for a while.. then nimaw.. but today when he and I were giggling and playing.. he hollers Nanny... at the top of his lungs.. I thought at first it was just something he was babbling about.. he does that a lot..but later on I was in the kitchen and Ian was in the living room.. he comes flying through .. "Nanny, Nanny".. I let him know I was in the kitchen.. he came in there and looked at me with those big blue eyes and says.. "Nanny" with one of the bigest smiles you have ever seen on his little face.. so.. I am now Nanny... I really don't care what name he has for me.. as long as he knows how much his nanny loves him..

He and I had a great day.. we went to the clerks office to do some business for me.. then to the store to get some much needed things.. then to McDonalds for lunch.. we came home and he ate his happy meal.. and then we took a nap.. I was a bit disappointed when Chasity came early to get him... He is a great lil guy.. and I don't get to see him nearly enough.. but at least I had him today..

Time to go into the kitchen and see what I can create for dinner.. Thank you honey for making me a Nanny...

Y'all have fun..

No comments: