Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Happy Birthday Honey..

Today is my honey's birthday.. I took him lunch and a cake.. I have presents and another cake waiting here at home..I know he says I give him everything he wants every day... but I believe that birthdays are special..

It is the celebration of being alive another year.. having Ron around another year is always a reason to celebrate.. I plan on having him around another 50 or so years and I hope to be here for every one of the future celebrations of his life.. he is a wonderful man.. he deserves to be pampered and spoiled and celebrated every day.. so on his birthday I can just do it a little more.. so there..

I sometimes don't understand the why's or how's of a man like him hooking up with a redneck like me.. but ya know what.. I'm just glad he did.. he makes me feel loved and precious every minute of every day.. there is never a time that I don't feel his love.. I want him to be able to feel my love like that.

So my love on this special day.. the day your parents brought such an extraordinary person into this world.. I want to tell you .. I love you more than I will have years to show you.. and even though you say it isn't necessary to mark this day any differently than any other day.. I think it is... so....Happy Birthday.. enjoy your day..

Y'all have fun..

No comments: