Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Another Old Friend..

I recently joined classmates.com for a free 7 day trial.. I was going over all the names in my old highschool registry.. One name jumped out at me in particular.. Matt.. we were friends in Jr high and in high school.. I sent him an e mail and he wrote back to me.. it was great.. we are catching up on old times and what is going on in our lives now.. It seems so strange to me that we are in our late 30's I don't feel any older than I did when I was 20..

I think part of that is Ron though.. he makes me feel like the world is a great place and there are wonders still to discover.. ok.. before I get all mushy as usual.. I just wanted to say Howdy Matt.. glad we have gotten to talk.. and talking to you on the phone was great.. perhaps Ron and I can convince you to join us for Karaoke one night.. you can hear his great voice and can step outside when it is my turn to sing.. it won't offend me really.. heck we survived high school together.. surely one night of my singing won't kill ya..

Y'all have fun

No comments: