Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday, Monday

Today started off alright.. got up.. got kyle off to school.. Yay.. the boy is back in school pox free... Chasity called and wanted to know if I could watch Ian today.. I was all for that.. so I rush out the door to get back in time to get my lil guy.. and then the brat.(chasity) calls and tells me that she is taking off today and doesn't need me to watch him after all.. how much does that suck..

Chas was full of all sorts of good news this morning.. The job ( oh yeah I got the job), chas' hubby works for the same company in a different dept. He told Chasity that the company is requiring all work at home data entry people to purchase the software they will need to work with.. I'm thinking NOT.. so I put in a call to the hiring manager.. he hasn't called me back yet.. if it turns out to be true I will not be taking the job... Oh well so goes life..

Chelsea.. who I might mention is suspended again.. this time for skipping school.. and I went to her school to pick up her work.. by the time this suspension is over she will be begging me to send her to military school.. I have worked her tail end off.. My house is looking good.. my floors are clean.. the kitty litter is clean.. the laundry is done.. and my wrist is getting a much needed break.. anyone have any really lousy jobs they need done around the house? holler at me.. I have a servant available for the next day or so.. she will be cleaning out vehicles this afternoon.. I think she will rethink the whole school skipping thing next time.. at least I hope so..

Y'all have fun..

No comments: