Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Us

Us.

Yes my love I know of the ache awakened.
I feel it in your every touch.
I know of the fire that never dies,
burning ever brighter with every heart beat, loving you.

The depth of love, desire and passion that you ignite in me,
knows no boundaries.
My heart is not enough to contain it all..
It spills forth covering you.

There are times I cannot tell you of my heart.
Times that no words created by man,
can possibly describe.

Our paths crossed many times unknown to us..
Until it was our place and time to find Us
So many memories we have created.
So many more await.

I came into loving you never expecting to find my heart's perfect fit,
Never expecting to find the place I didn't know I was missing.
Never expecting to find my safe harbor in your arms.

You have opened my heart and filled it with all I never dared to dream.
Today we celebrate the 2nd year of our joining as man and wife.
I need a lifetime more to return to you all you give to me..

Tammy J. Simpson
October 11, 2005
Happy Anniversary My Poet.

No comments: