Thursday, October 06, 2005

Love, Life, Just General Stuff

Today I had another job interview.. this one is for what will eventually be a work at home position.. now don't get started on all the scams out there.. this is a reputable company and they don't want any up front money or anything like that.. Yep..there really are such things as reputable companies.. anywho.. the interview went well.. the guy went ahead and gave me the drug screening sheet even though I haven't been offered the position yet.. guess there is a lot to be said for long legs in a short skirt..

I called Ron on the way home from the interview to let him know how it went.. actually I call him most of the time just to hear that wonderful, rich, sweet voice of his.. he doesn't know it but when I hear his voice I still get that little shiver that you get when you first start seeing someone.. you ladies know the shiver I am talking about.. the one that goes down your spine yet makes you feel warm all over.. yep that's the one.. every time I hear his voice.. It is funny.. when he calls me.. I see his name on my cell phone.. or hear his ring.. I get all excited that I am gonna get to talk to him.. sickening ain't it..Oh well if you can't handle mushiness you are so reading the wrong blogs with Ron and I.. we aren't really mushy.. we are just us.. we express our love for each other in so many ways, and we are very open about the way we love each other..

He said in his blog today that he is unapologetic about the way we are devoted to each other.. and he is right.. I have loved deeply and passionately before as well and although those relationships did not last, they were complete unto themselves.. they were what I was and where I was at the time.. this love I have with Ron is so much different.. it isn't that it is more real or more deep.. it is a connection that I have with him.. and he with me.. that I just cannot explain.. it is like the world is brighter.. laughter is sweeter.. life is so much richer than it has ever been .. There is no place I would rather be than in his arms. I can't imagine a life without him.. I feel him with me even though we are miles apart.. It is a love that is tightly woven throughout the freedom we both have to still be ourselves as well as two halves of the same whole. If that makes sense.. I know it will to Ron.. he knows me so well that one look he can almost tell me my thoughts..

In other news.. Kyle has the chicken pox.. he has been home all week.. my nerve.. the only one I had.. is shot all to hell.. whew.. this kid is a non stop talking machine.. I love the lil dude.. but there are times I just wish he would have gotten laryngitis instead of the chicken pox.. he should be cleared up by the weekend.. and WILL be in school on Monday.. only thing is.. next week is a three day week for our school district.. oh well maybe he will talk himself out in the first three days.. ok ok.. I know that won't happen but , dang a mom can hope can't she?..

Time to get outta here and check on halloween costumes.. Y'all have fun.. and Ron.. My Poet.. I love you..

No comments: