Wednesday, August 24, 2005

That's Over

Well another birthday has come and gone.. I am another year older.. don't know about another year wiser.. we shall see about all that as this 37th yr progresses...

I had a great birthday.. I know that a lot of people think that getting out and going to dinner with extravagant gifts defines a great birthday... I have never been most people.. Ron woke me at 5:30 with a sweet wonderful birthday gift.. (no details Russ)... then he was off for his day at work and I was off for my day of kids eye exams and just chillin.. I didn't even make the bed yesterday... a major accomplishment for me.. After the eye exams Chelsea and I stopped by the video store and picked up a few movies.. and I even got a free birthday rental.. woohoo.. We came home and sat in the waterbed and watched a chick flick together.. Just enjoying a mom, daughter afternoon.. Ron came home with flowers..( pink dasies) and a chocolate chip cookie cake with chocolate frosting and pink writing .. The man knows me well.. Later in the evening Ron and I settled in bed to watch Hide and Seek.. a nice suspenseful scary movie.... that was a great birthday....

Thank you to all my friends and family that called to wish me a happy day.. your well wishes mean a lot.. and brightened my day...

So.. here I start my first full day of the next year of my life.. I love an adventure...

Y'all have fun..

2 comments:

Ron Simpson said...

nothing better than a day of favorites

love ya babe

Ron Simpson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.