Thursday, August 11, 2005

A Painting We Will Go..

Yes it's true.. I have to get some painting done today.. by me I mean.. Chris, Becca, Chella, and maybe Kyle.. It isn't that I don't like to paint.. It isn't that I am lazy..and I will do some of it.. but in all honesty.. Ron is always telling me I do too much with my wrist and that I am too stubborn to not do too much.. OK Honey.. here goes.. You are Right.. ( I know I just betrayed women all over the world admitting that my hubby is right) .. I do over do.. this time I promise I am not gonna do that.. ( yeah well not much).. I want to get this done.. It needs to be done.. but I learned the last time we had to paint upstairs that my wrist won't take it.. so I am gonna be good.. delegate.. things like that..

So honey.. when you read this.. stop worrying about me doing too much.. sit back.. teach your kids.. have a good day.. and I'll see ya this afternoon.. I love you

Ok.. off to put on my best supervisor clothes..

Y'all have fun..

No comments: