Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Bravada Workout

The Bravada is getting a workout this week.. I made three trips to Frankfort yesterday and one trip home this morning.. I am gonna cook supper.. pack it in the insulated thingymabob and head back to Frankfort this afternoon.. I don't think I have ever driven the Bravada this much.. Poor thing.. it will be glad when summer is over and Ron takes over driving it again.. he only goes to Winchester and back on a regular basis.. with me.. there is no telling where I will wind up..

Last night was fun.. I had to go out to get something for Ron's headache.. First I got lost .. honey.. there is no wal mart on that road.. looked to me like the last person that went down that road wound up a minor player in a "b" horror flick.. anyway.. I did finally find an open gas station and got the ibuprofen there along with a cup of coffee.. you know I have to have my coffee.. Kyle and I were heading back to the Bravada when my cell phone rings.. you would think after years of my kids I would know better than to answer my phone at 10 in the eve.. but oh no.. i answered it.. It was my former brother in law telling me that Sierra was in handcuffs by her car on his street.. he didn't know what or why and would call me later and let me know the details..Well being the me that I am.. of course this sent my worry sensors into overload.. I spent the next hr trying to find out if Chris was with them and what had happened in the first place. ... finally I couldn't wait any longer and called him back.. I got his daughter who informed me that the police had released Sierra and Jordan.. and that her dad had come home and gone to bed.. Gee thanks for calling and letting me know.. anywho.. I got here this morning.. Sierra and Jordan came by and told me what had happened.. It was all about this guy they have been running with.. I told her.. you are judged by the company that you keep..(as if that did any good).. I had things to do today so I left with everyone that lives here.. don't have a clue where they are now.. such is my life anymore..


And how was your night?????


Y'all have fun..

No comments: