Monday, August 29, 2005

Small Children

I have made a discovery over the weekend.. I am not young enough for small children.. don't get me wrong.. I like them and all.. I even have managed to have 4 of my own at one time or another.. and one semi small one still at home.. what I mean are the really small ones.. say 6yrs and under...

We had 3 of the 4 grandbabies all weekend.. and I am tired.. whooped.. and we aren't even gonna talk about what my house looks like... For all you women that wait to have children until you are in your 30's and 40's my hat is off to you.. you are better women than I..

I told my kids I have figured out why they left me with one nerve.. For the Grandkids.. Things are back to normal around here today.. Dude (the cat ) has come out of hiding.. Malcolm is annoying him as usual.. and my house is clean.. all is well..

Can't wait to see the grandkids again..

y'all have fun..

No comments: