Thursday, August 18, 2005

Back To School

Woooohoooo the kids have been back in school for 4 days.. My life is getting back to it's normal school time routine..That basically means I kiss Ron off to work, take 25 minutes to get Chelsea out of bed, get them off to school and then begin my day..

Chris and Jordan both have good jobs now.. they are working for the same companies so I don't know how long that will last.. I know that Chris will work his butt off he is a good worker.. But Jordan tends to be a bit lazy so I don't know if he will work out or not.. I just hope that if Jordan screws up he doesn't take Chris with him.. It seems that Sierra and Jordan are starting to get their heads on straight about what they want out of their lives and what they want to do with their lives.. I am gonna withhold my thoughts on that until they show me something concrete, but I hope that they are sincere in their talking about what they are doing with themselves..

Ron is back at school and seems to be loving it as much this year as he did last year.. the man is a natural born teacher..

Seems like everyone has their lives in some sort of order but me.. I am trying to figure out what I want to do with my life.. I would love to go back to school and get an education in something that I can do without hurting this right hand of mine.. or find a job that won't injure me too much.. Right now I seem to be at an impass with myself.. I love staying home and taking care of the family and the house.. having dinner on the table when Ron gets home.. having everything around here running smoothly.. but I drive myself nuts thinking bout the fact that I am not contributing to the household finances.. I feel almost guilty every time I spend money on me.. I know that is strange but I am just used to paying my own way.. I have had some interesting job opportunities that I am looking into.. so maybe something will work out with that..

Time to get the house in order and get ready for the afternoon run.. Y'all have fun..

No comments: