Monday, August 01, 2005

Motel Heaven/Hell

The last hotel the state put us in for Ron's class thingy was like something out of Motel Hell.. if you haven't seen the movie.. trust me.. you will never want to rent a room again.. something along the lines of canabalistic rednecks .. not fun.. anywho.. this week he has a class in the great city of Frankfort.. ok so what if it is our state capitol.. it has never impressed me much.. This time we are staying in the Holiday Inn.. now that works for me.. they are nice.. clean.. and the staff seems to be able to talk without having to stop and remember how to do it in the first place ..

I am running back and forth between there and home this week.. which is cool.. we have things to do here that I can handle.. and I can still sleep with my honey every night .. that is always a good thing. .. I can't sleep without him even when he is in another room.. I am thinking it would be awful to try it if he were in a different town..

The kids (kyle & Chelsea ) are going with us.. they are using this time for swimming in the indoor pool.. they are fooling no one with their " we just want to be with our parents" thing.. yeah right.. indoor heated pool or time with mom and dad.. I was a kid once you know..

Well time to get off here and finish cooking dinner I will be taking dinner with me all week.. no fast food this time..Yeee haw.. I hate fast food..

Y'all have fun... Oh yeah.. Hiya Russ.. didn't want you to think I had forgotten to mention you in the blog..

No comments: